Campo Del Sol
Location: City of El Paso, El Paso County, Texas
Summary: Future Master Planned Community consisting of 2,313 acres to include; single-family, age-restricted, for rent single-family, multi-family, school and retail. Located in Northeast El Paso at the foot of the Franklin Mountains.
Amenities: Village located amenity centers to include a lazy river, cabanas, splash pad, numerous shade structure, large pavilion, picnic tables, restrooms, showers, etc.
Hike and bike trail system interconnected with each village developed.
- Asset Management
- Public & Private Infrastructure
- City of El Paso
- Management District created legislatively
Size of Project:
- Over 2,313 acres
- Potential for +/- 9,500 single family units
- +/- 2,500 Multi-Family units
- Master water and sewer mains.
- Bridge crossing and major road infrastructure
Scarborough serves as the master developer and asset manager for the project owners.